Safety Rules & Regulations
Safety Is Our First Priority
The following rules and regulations should be read aloud to all children before being allowed on the inflatables.
INFLATABLE BLOWERS MUST BE PLUGGED IN THE ENTIRE TIME!
A blower keeps air in. Once unplugged the unit will deflate. We require an individual outlet per blower within 50' of the unit or a generator. Longer cords can pop your circuit breaker so we bring our own heavy duty cords.
INFLATABLES HAVE TO BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES THAT CHILDREN ARE PLAYING!!
1. Absolutely NO Pushing, Hitting, or Horseplay of any kind is allowed while on the inflatables.
2. Flips are not allowed to avoid neck and back injuries.
3. All sliders or jumpers MUST REMOVE SHOES before playing in or on the inflatables.
4. No sharp objects of any kind on the inflatables.
5. No Food or Drink allowed in or on the inflatables.
6. NO children are allowed near the motor. An adult supervisor will turn the on /off switch when it is time for the inflatables to be inflated/deflated.
7. If you're inflatable rental comes with a generator, it's the customer's responsibility to monitor the fuel level. The generator will come with a full tank of regular grade gasoline. However, we highly recommend it be checked at least every 2-3 hours in between play. When monitoring the fuel level have all participants to exit the inflatable. Shut off blower(s) and check the fuel level of the generator. If fuel is needed, fill the generator with regular grade gasoline (customer expense).
As a renter your personal supervision is absolutely required as the renter of these inflatable units, the safety of all of the children is your responsibility at all times. The renter of the inflatables hereby release Jays Jumpin Bounceez LLC from any and all absolute liability. Renter has agree not to sue or to hold Jays Jumpin Bounceez LLC or any of its employees responsible for any injuries while the units are rented out.